Monday 1 February 2016

2016 Welcome


Kia Ora and welcome to GRi11 for 2016. We are excited to get to know you and your whanau throughout the year.  We are really looking forward to teaching in an Innovative Learning Space (ILE) again this year. We both love teaching and providing children with exciting, fun, and memorable learning opportunities. We are also interested in children developing an understanding of themselves as learners and how technology (particularly Google Apps) can help children manage their learning in a ILE.

You will be able to find regular updates of what we are up to with our learning on this blog. We encourage you to leave a comment on blog posts.

For those of you who haven't met us...


Hey my name is Clive (aka Mr R). My passions include sports, coaching, gardening, DIY, teaching and my family. 




Hi I'm Katie Rose (aka Miss G). My passions are music, art, e-learning, water skiing, my family (including my dog Ralphy) and teaching! 

3 comments:

  1. I miss GRi11.

    I'm glad the year 6's this year get to learn in a modern learning enviroment like we did.

    GRi11 ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! It's so exciting to see GRi11 continuing into 2016!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! 2.0! Nothing prepares u for intermediate like a year in grill!

    ReplyDelete